“Michael Flynn, the retired Army general and ex-Trump national security adviser who pleaded guilty last year to lying to FBI agents about his Russian contacts, has put his Virginia home up for sale to pay mounting legal fees,” friends and family members told ABC News.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Flynn to Sell House to Pay Legal Bills
- ‘House of Cards’ Final Season
- Trump Re-Runs His 2016 Playbook
- Why Trump Keeps Talking about ‘the Caravan’
- Blue Wave or Red Save?
- Is the Assault on Voting Rights Getting Worse?
- Pence Backs Claim of ‘Middle Easterners’ In Caravan
- Kemp Worried People May Actually Vote In Georgia
- Gillum Leads for Florida Governor
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Shocking Turnout for Early Voting In Houston
- Secret Service Intervened In White House Fight
- Democratic Challenger Drops F-Bomb During Debate
- Cramer Pulls Away In North Dakota
- Sanders Doesn't See a 'Blue Wave'
- Virginia May Be First Sign of Blue Wave on Election Night
- Man Cites Trump After Groping Woman on Flight
- Trump’s Strategy for the Midterms Is to Lie
Most Commented Recent Posts