Records show the Interior Department spent nearly $139,000 last year for construction at the agency that was labeled on a work order as “Secretary’s Door,” the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ryan Zinke Spent $139K on a Door
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation