Washington Post: “In total, the EPA appears to have spent more than $18,000 on the prep work, readying the space for a $25,000 soundproof booth that has brought Pruitt a wave of criticism and official scrutiny. The total cost for the project now appears to be closer to $43,000.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Pruitt Spent $43K on Soundproof Phone Booth
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation