Former Trump economic adviser Gary Cohn told CNBC that he feels “freer,” “more rested” and “happier” since exiting the White House, adding that he stands by his opposition to the trade tariffs that led to his departure.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cohn Says He’s ‘Happier’ Since Leaving White House
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Remember 1972
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
- Rand Paul Blocks Vote on 9/11 Victim Compensation
- GOP Senator Slams 'Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse'
- House Votes to Kill Impeachment Resolution
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
Click here for an interactive version.