Politico: “In a blow to Paul Manafort’s defense, U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled that Mueller’s prosecution of the longtime political consultant on charges of money laundering and failing to register as a foreign agent for Ukraine was ‘squarely’ within the authority that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein granted to Mueller last May.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Judge Rejects Manafort’s Bid to Dismiss Indictment
- ‘House of Cards’ Final Season
- Trump Re-Runs His 2016 Playbook
- Why Trump Keeps Talking about ‘the Caravan’
- Blue Wave or Red Save?
- Is the Assault on Voting Rights Getting Worse?
- Pence Backs Claim of ‘Middle Easterners’ In Caravan
- Kemp Worried People May Actually Vote In Georgia
- Gillum Leads for Florida Governor
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Shocking Turnout for Early Voting In Houston
- Secret Service Intervened In White House Fight
- Democratic Challenger Drops F-Bomb During Debate
- Cramer Pulls Away In North Dakota
- Sanders Doesn't See a 'Blue Wave'
- Virginia May Be First Sign of Blue Wave on Election Night
- Man Cites Trump After Groping Woman on Flight
- Trump’s Strategy for the Midterms Is to Lie
Most Commented Recent Posts