Bloomberg: “While equities have added $22 trillion in value since 2009, wages stagnated and workers’ share of business income remained near record lows.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Wealth Gap Has Exploded Over the Last Decade
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- Trump Has No Understanding of Governing
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Trump's Union Crowd Had to Show Up Or Not Get Paid
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- The Last Days of Jeffrey Epstein