Sara Netanyahu, the wife of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, was indicted “for alleged systematic fraud involving hundreds of thousands of shekels in connection with meal expenses incurred at the Prime Minister’s Residence,” Haaretz reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Netanyahu’s Wife Charged with Fraud
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- What If Trump Won’t Step Down If He Loses?
- Trump Hopes to Convert Nonvoters
- 'Where's My Favorite Dictator?'
- Did a Grand Jury Refuse to Indict Andrew McCabe?
- Holder Predicted Trump Will Be Prosecuted
- McCarthy Doubles Down on Trump
- Lou Dobbs Praises Trump for Weekends
- Trump Challengers Write Joint Op-Ed
- Taliban Visits Moscow
- Former Idaho Candidate Under Investigation for Murder