“The New York State Department of Taxation and Finance has opened an investigation into whether the Donald J. Trump Foundation violated state tax laws, a move that could lead to a criminal referral for possible prosecution, according to two state officials familiar with the inquiry,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / New York Opens Tax Inquiry Into Trump Foundation
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Trump Revokes Brennan’s Security Clearance
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Jillette Says Trump Made Racist Remarks on Set
- Republicans Target Bryce's Nine Arrests
- Trump Prepares to Fight Mueller Subpoena
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Alt-Right Organizer Humiliated by His Father
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'