“Kellyanne Conway responded to claims from former White House official Omarosa Manigault Newman that she was offered ‘hush money’ by saying that everyone in the West Wing has signed non-disclosure agreements, which she described as a completely normal practice,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Conway Says All White House Staff Have Signed NDAs
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'
- Trump Revokes Brennan’s Security Clearance
- Republican Senators Don't Show for Votes
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- 'Revoke My Security Clearance, Too, Mr. President'
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Jillette Says Trump Made Racist Remarks on Set
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Republicans Target Bryce's Nine Arrests