Max Boot: “In short, there is growing evidence that the president is, to use the word favored by Richard Nixon, ‘a crook.’ Even buying the silence of his reputed playmates could by itself have been enough to swing an exceedingly close election decided by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states. Trump certainly would not have authorized the payments unless he thought it was politically imperative to do so. There is also considerable evidence, as I previously argued, that Russia’s intervention on Trump’s behalf affected the outcome. Even more than Nixon, Trump is now an illegitimate president whose election is tainted by fraud.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / An Illegitimate President
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Christie Creates Think Tank Centered on Civility
- GOP Lawmaker Preparing for 'Biblical Warfare'
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- White House Explores Payroll Tax Cut
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day