Max Boot: “In short, there is growing evidence that the president is, to use the word favored by Richard Nixon, ‘a crook.’ Even buying the silence of his reputed playmates could by itself have been enough to swing an exceedingly close election decided by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states. Trump certainly would not have authorized the payments unless he thought it was politically imperative to do so. There is also considerable evidence, as I previously argued, that Russia’s intervention on Trump’s behalf affected the outcome. Even more than Nixon, Trump is now an illegitimate president whose election is tainted by fraud.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / An Illegitimate President
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Clinton Suggests Tulsi Gabbard Is a Russian Asset
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- GOP Lawmaker Rejects Mulvaney Walk Back
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan