The Trump administration took nearly $10 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s budget this summer to help boost U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to budget documents shared with USA Today.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Officials Diverted $10 Million from FEMA
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Democrats Try to Knock Off Susan Collins