Just 15 groups account for three-quarters of the anonymous cash flowing into federal elections since the Supreme Court paved the way for corporate and union money in candidate races eight years ago, according to a new report provided first to USA Today.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Most Secret Campaign Money Controlled by 15 Groups
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Fed Signals Interest Rate Cut
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Trump Escalates Attacks on Lawmakers
- Hickenlooper Is Senate Favorite for Colorado Democrats
- Cruz Sees 50-50 Chance of Trump's Re-Election
- Warren Outpaces Biden to Build Iowa Ground Game