Marcy Wheeler: “As Paul Manafort’s plea was being unveiled yesterday, a number of legal observers were shocked by how detailed the criminal information was, complete with 38 pages of exhibits. Hopefully, this will stop me from having to bitch incessantly about how many journalists have swallowed Rudy Giuliani’s claims about Mueller writing up a report. As I keep saying (and as Mueller’s boss Rod Rosenstein has said in testimony), there won’t be a report, there will be indictments.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Who Says Mueller Is Writing a Report?
- Alabama Newspaper Calls for Return of the KKK
- Inside Trump’s War on the Investigations Encircling Him
- North Carolina Officials Counted Votes Before Polls Closed
- Republicans Move to End Death Penalty
- Trump Launches Effort to End Criminalization of Gays
- Flynn Wanted to Transfer Nuclear Tech to Saudi Arabia
- Trump Loves to Talk on the Phone
- Ex-Trump Aide Will Return as Pence’s Chief of Staff
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Rosenstein Will Leave Justice Department
- Trump Confidant Says Dan Coats Could Be Fired
- Stone Posts Photo of Judge With Crosshairs
- 13 States File Lawsuit Over Trump's 'National Emergency'
- 'Gang of Eight' Did Not Object to Trump Probe
- 'I Am Not a Democratic Socialist'
- Sanders Will Announce White House Bid Tomorrow
- Roger Stone Ordered to Court