New York Times: “Mr. Trump’s aggressive comments on Tuesday came after privately expressing concern that Judge Kavanaugh had been too weak during an interview on Monday night on Fox News. The judge denied the allegations against him in a calm way, growing a little emotional at the end, but the president and some of his advisers worried that he was not forceful or indignant enough. Judge Kavanaugh repeated some of the same scripted lines repeatedly, to the point that some of his allies believed it came across as robotic.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Thought Kavanaugh Was Weak
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Boris Johnson Under Pressure to Explain Row with Partner
- Biden Says Comments on Racist Senators 'Out of Context'
Click here for an interactive version.