Matthew Whitaker, appointed acting attorney general after Jeff Sessions resigned, “was a paid advisory-board member of an invention-promotion company shut down by federal regulators last year as an alleged scam,” the Wall Street Journal reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Sessions’ Successor Advised Company Accused of Scam
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
Click here for an interactive version.