Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker “has no intention of recusing himself from overseeing the special counsel probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to people close to him who added they do not believe he would approve any subpoena of President Trump as part of that investigation,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Whitaker Will Not Recuse Himself from Mueller Probe
- Will Tom Vilsack Run Against Joni Ernst?
- A Dangerous New Phase of the Voting Wars
- Michael Cohen Mysteriously Arrives In Washington, D.C.
- More Mueller Indictments Coming?
- Ranked-Choice Voting Gets Test In Maine
- Will the Florida Recounts Change Anything?
- Florida Judge Sees No Evidence of Voter Fraud
- House Democrats Outline First Piece of Legislation
Most Popular Recent Posts
Most Commented Recent Posts