The Guardian: “Seven scientists are entering the U.S. congress next year, from engineers and health professionals to an energy businessman and a computer programmer. Five of them are women, including a new senator for Nevada. All are Democrats.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Congress Gains an Influx of Scientists
- Will Tom Vilsack Run Against Joni Ernst?
- A Dangerous New Phase of the Voting Wars
- Michael Cohen Mysteriously Arrives In Washington, D.C.
- More Mueller Indictments Coming?
- Ranked-Choice Voting Gets Test In Maine
- Will the Florida Recounts Change Anything?
- Florida Judge Sees No Evidence of Voter Fraud
- House Democrats Outline First Piece of Legislation
Most Popular Recent Posts
Most Commented Recent Posts