New York Times: “After nearly two years of assessing the accuracy of Mr. Trump’s statements, we can draw some conclusions not just about the scale of the president’s mendacity, but also about how he uses inaccurate claims to advance his agenda, criticize the news media and celebrate his achievements.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Deciphering Patterns In Trump’s Lies
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Remember 1972
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
Click here for an interactive version.