House Judiciary Committee Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) “is readying a subpoena to compel acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to testify later this month, a move that could become one of the first investigative actions of the new House majority that’s promised closer oversight of the Trump administration,” ABC News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / House Readies Subpoena for Acting Attorney General
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
Click here for an interactive version.