“We’ve really never had ― and if we have, it’s classified and lost to history at least so far ― a president of the United States who is considered to be possibly an asset of a foreign government. This is what the founders were worried about in the 1790s.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Quote of the Day
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Trump Campaign Sells 140K Plastic Straws
- The Case of Al Franken
- Justice Department Tells Mueller to Limit His Testimony
- Pence Canceled Trip to Avoid Drug Dealer
- Trump Says He Could Win Afghanistan War In a Week
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren on Collision Course