Nate Silver: “The partial government shutdown is beginning to drag on President Trump’s approval rating, which is at its lowest point in months. As of early Wednesday evening, his approval rating was 40.2 percent, according to our tracking of public polling, down from 42.2 percent on Dec. 21, the day before the shutdown began. It’s his lowest score since last September. And Trump’s disapproval rating was 54.8 percent, up from 52.7 percent before the shutdown. His net approval rating, -14.6 percent, was at its lowest point since February 2018.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Shutdown Is Hurting Trump’s Approval
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Remember 1972
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
- Rand Paul Blocks Vote on 9/11 Victim Compensation
Click here for an interactive version.