Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has declined a request from the U.S. House of Representatives Ways and Means Committee to testify next week on the partial government shutdown’s impact on the upcoming tax-filing season, Reuters reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Mnuchin Refuses to Testify on Shutdown
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Trump Frustrated by His Unpopularity With Jews
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea
- Just 36% Approve of Trump
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play