“In recent months, Trump’s official Facebook and Instagram accounts have published photos of the president that have been manipulated to make him look thinner. If it only happened once you might be able to chalk it up as an accident. But Gizmodo has discovered at least three different retouched photos on President Trump’s social media pages that have been published since October of 2018.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Posts Altered Photos to Make Him Look Thinner
- Deputy New York State Director at Democrats for Education Reform (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Campaigner- Climate Law at Center for Biological Diversity (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Communications Director at Clean Missouri (Missouri, USA)
- Project One America Field Organizer at Human Rights Campaign (Birmingham, AL, USA)
- Associate Data Manager, Campaign & Creative Services at BerlinRosen (Anywhere)
- Fundraising Director at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Voter Registration Office Field Director - Wisconsin at The Outreach Team (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
- Director of Operations at Progressive Change Campaign Committee (Anywhere)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Says Biden Is 'Against God'
- DeSantis Says It's Safe to Hug In Nursing Homes
- Kanye West Admits He’s Trying to Be a Spoiler
- Model Now Predicts 300,000 Deaths In U.S.
- New York Attorney General Seeks to Dissolve the NRA
- Trump Approval Near All-Time Low
- New Polls Suggest Trump Has Stabilized
- Three Interesting Senate Races
- Biden Leads In Midwestern Battlegrounds
- Trump Request for 4th Debate Rejected