“Congress takes up legislation in coming days to reopen the federal government after a new offer from President Trump, but divergent efforts in the House and Senate look destined to go nowhere, leaving hundreds of thousands of federal workers facing a second missed paycheck at week’s end with the impasse no closer to resolution,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Congress Pursuing Divergent Paths on Shutdown
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- A Foreign Reporter Visits the White House
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Sanders Loses Another Top Iowa Staffer
- Booker Memo Warns He May Leave Race
- Spicer Campaigns for Dance Show Votes
- Trump Has Done Plenty to Warrant Impeachment