Five former Department of Homeland Security secretaries — including former White House chief of staff John Kelly — wrote a letter to Congress and President Trump urging them to restore funding to the agency to ensure that its “critical national security functions continue without compromise,” Axios reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ex-Homeland Security Chiefs Issue Warning on Shutdown
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- Trump Pressed Ukraine to Investigate Biden’s Son
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Exchange of the Day
- Congress Should Allow Indictment of Presidents
- Colt Ends Production of AR-15 Rifles
- Trump Says He Could End Afghanistan War 'Very Quickly'
- How Long Will Republicans Tolerate Trump's Lawlessness?
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power