Save to Favorites
It’s only at this point that Christie realizes he’s been had, and he trudges upstairs to ‘say goodbye’ to Trump. The latter of course pretends not to know what the problem is and asks Christie to ‘come back here tomorrow.’ There’s suspense as we wait to see if Christie will take the bait one more time, but he doesn’t. This is the end of the inside account of Trumpland.
Legendary tough guy and breaker-of-balls Chris Christie sold his soul to get the Vice Presidency, and ended up being offered a one-way plane ticket to Vatican City — probably the only real offer he ever got. Despite where it comes from, it’s hard not to see the humor in this.
Christie sold us all out three years ago, and now, in print, he’s doing it to himself. That doesn’t make up for anything, but it is good for a laugh or two — which all too often is the most politics has to offer these days.
You are here: / / Chris Christie’s Agonizing Memoir
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Moore Says Opponents Are ‘Pulling a Kavanaugh’
- McCain Family Will Endorse Biden for President
- Deutsche Bank Gives Trump Records to New York Officials
- Sarah Sanders Has Lost All Credibility
- Democrats Grapple with Trump's Refusal to Cooperate
- Trump Would Challenge Impeachment In Supreme Court
- Franklin Graham Calls for Pete Buttigieg to Repent
- Trump Campaign Sounds Alarms In Pennsylvania
- Keeping Trump In Office May Destroy the Republican Party
- Ernst Claims Federal Government Spied on Trump
The Path to Power (The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Volume 1)
Master Of The Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson
Means of Ascent (The Years of Lyndon Johnson)
The Passage of Power: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Vol. IV