A new CNN poll finds that 87% of Americans say special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators should produce a full, public report on their findings, a sentiment that crosses party lines.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Nearly Everyone Wants Mueller’s Report Made Public
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Remember 1972
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
- Rand Paul Blocks Vote on 9/11 Victim Compensation
- GOP Senator Slams 'Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse'
- House Votes to Kill Impeachment Resolution
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
Click here for an interactive version.