A new Morning Consult poll finds a record low of 40% of voters approved of President Trump and a record-high 55% disapproved, resulting in the worst monthly net rating of his presidency.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Slumps to Record Low Approval
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Executive Director at Maine Votes (Portland, ME, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'You’re a Damn Liar, Man'
- ‘The World Is Laughing at President Trump’
- Pelosi Tells Reporter: 'Don't Mess with Me'
- Impeachment's Limited Political Impact on 2020
- Trump Now Says He Asked Ukraine to Do U.S. a Favor
- Conway Says World Leaders Are Jealous of Trump
- Pelosi Asks House to Proceed with Articles of Impeachment
- Ex-Infowars Staffer Admits Making Up Stories
- White House Blocks Armenian Genocide Bill Again
- Trump Asks Justices to Shield His Financial Records