USA Today: “Some time soon, federal authorities will begin selling off what’s left of Paul Manafort’s life, a small fortune amassed through a decade of illicit lobbying work. When they do, the investigation into Russian election interference stands to breach an unusual milestone: bringing in more money than it has cost.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Mueller Investigation May Soon Break Even
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Trump Frustrated by His Unpopularity With Jews
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea
- Just 36% Approve of Trump
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play