Prosecutors for special counsel Robert Mueller said in a new court filing that President Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort is facing a sentence of 19.5 to 24.5 years in prison for the financial crimes for which he was convicted in a Virginia court last August.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Manafort Faces 19 to 24 Years in Prison
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Boris Johnson Under Pressure to Explain Row with Partner
Click here for an interactive version.