Twenty three former Republicans members of Congress have penned a letter, urging legislators to “pass a joint resolution terminating the emergency declared by the President.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Former Lawmakers Urge Vote Against Trump Declaration
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- So You Want a Revolution?
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- 'This Is Not About Omar Anymore'
Click here for an interactive version.