Politico: “The appeals court judges also found no flaw in Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s appointment of Mueller in the wake of the recusal of then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The court said that because the attorney general can repeal the regulations used to appoint Mueller at any time, he remains under the control of a Cabinet official.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Court Rejects Challenge to Mueller’s Appointment
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Now Claims He Fixed Obamacare
- Ryan Says Trump Stands Up for the 'Forgotten Man'
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- O'Rourke Proposes a 'War Tax'
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Gabbard Was Vetted for Position In Trump Administration
Click here for an interactive version.