Paul Manafort asked a federal judge in Virginia to give him a prison term “significantly below” the 19 to 24 years called for under sentencing guidelines, calling that range “clearly disproportionate to” his crimes of bank and tax fraud, the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Manafort Seeks Leniency from Judge
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- The Impeachment Hearings Begin
- Trump's Company Ordered to Pay Legal Bills
- Trump Advisers Explore 15% Tax Rate for Middle Class
- White House Will Install ‘Wall Cam’
- Is the Dam Breaking?
- Buttigieg Surges Into Iowa Lead
- Impeachment Hearing Concludes
- Clinton Says She Is Being Urged To Run In 2020
- Watch Trump's Approval Ratings