Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told CNN that he told the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) “to turn over the dossier of Trump-Russia allegations to the FBI, pushing back against President Trump’s assertions that the Arizona Republican helped fan the flames of the Russia investigation.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Graham Advised McCain to Give Dossier to FBI
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Trump Took Heat from Melania Over Racist Chants
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Trump's Biggest Advantage Is the Electoral College
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator