Avenatti also is charged in a separate federal case out of Los Angeles, where he is accused of embezzling a client’s money “in order to pay his own expense and debts,” and of “defrauding a bank in Mississippi,” prosecutors said.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Avenatti Arrested for $20 Million Extortion Scheme
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Campaign Zeroes In On Elizabeth Warren
- Sanders Hopes She'll Be Remembered as 'Honest'
- Trump Spent $1 Million Wishing Himself Happy Birthday
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- Howard Schultz's Big Mistake
- How Trump Silenced People on His Business Failures
- Trump Accuses New York Times of Treason
- GOP Lawmaker Says He Would Look At Foreign ‘Dirt’
- Justice Memo Backs Mnuchin on Trump Taxes
- Trump Suggests People May Demand He Serve Third Term
Click here for an interactive version.