During Tuesday afternoon’s Senate Republican lunch, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) advised senators concerned about Trump’s selection of Herman Cain and Stephen Moore for seats on the Federal Reserve Board to share their views with the White House now, before Trump officially moves forward with the nominations, CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / McConnell Tells Senators to Speak Up on Fed Picks
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Pelosi Says Trump Had a Meltdown In Their Meeting
- Trump Says Pelosi Is a ‘Very Sick Person’
- Trump Warns Erdogan Not to Be a 'Tough Guy'
- White House Opens Internal Review of Ukraine Call
- McConnell Plans Quick Impeachment Trial
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- National Security Chief 'Heaped Pain' on Grieving Parents
- Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- Flashback Quote of the Day
- Erdogan Refuses to Meet Pence