New York Times: “A sense of paranoia is taking hold among some of Mr. Trump’s aides, some of whom fear his backlash more than the findings themselves, the people said. The report might make clear which of Mr. Trump’s current and former advisers spoke to the special counsel, how much they said and how much damage they did to the president — providing a kind of road map for retaliation.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / White House Aides Brace for Mueller Report
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- GOP Lawmaker Preparing for 'Biblical Warfare'
- Christie Creates Think Tank Centered on Civility
- White House Explores Payroll Tax Cut
- Ernst Town Hall Gets Contentious Over Guns
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day