New York Times: “If the American public or members of Congress were learning these things for the first time, the political fallout would normally be devastating. The consequences of the report remain to be seen, but if people are not surprised or shocked by the revelations, then Mr. Trump may have benefited by the steady drip of news stories he has so loudly criticized.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Imagine Reading the Mueller Report Cold
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- Trump Blames 'Racism Witch Hunt' for Low Poll Numbers