The Trump administration lost a court bid on Thursday aimed at striking down California’s “sanctuary” statutes that prevent local law enforcement from helping the U.S. government’s crackdown on illegal immigration, Reuters reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Court Upholds California’s ‘Sanctuary’ Cities
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela