Former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara told CNN that President Trump could be prosecuted when he is out of office and that the Mueller report made it clear the Mueller team believes there is “future legal jeopardy.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Could Be Indicted When He Leaves Office
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Nigel Farage Trapped by People 'Armed with Milkshakes'
- GOP Lawmaker Punched Wife In Face Over Sex
- Trump Walks Out of Meeting with Pelosi
- Mnuchin Kills Harriet Tubman $20 Bill
- Trump Jr. Wants to Run for Mayor
- Judge Rejects Trump's Attempt to Halt Subpoena
- Trump Goes Off on Impeachment
- Amash Responds to Trump Calling Him a 'Loser'
- IRS Memo Says Tax Returns Must Be Given to Congress
The Path to Power (The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Volume 1)
Master Of The Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson
Means of Ascent (The Years of Lyndon Johnson)
The Passage of Power: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Vol. IV