“The Interior Department’s Office of Inspector General has opened an investigation into whether six of President Trump’s appointees have violated federal ethics rules by engaging with their former employers or clients on department-related business,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Six Interior Department Appointees Under Investigation
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- We Have a Racist President
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Trump Insists He's Not a Racist
- Scaramucci Says Trump Is Turning Into a Racist
- A Racist In the White House
Click here for an interactive version.