“The Interior Department’s Office of Inspector General has opened an investigation into whether six of President Trump’s appointees have violated federal ethics rules by engaging with their former employers or clients on department-related business,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Six Interior Department Appointees Under Investigation
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- Trump Pressed Ukraine to Investigate Biden’s Son
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Exchange of the Day
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Congress Should Allow Indictment of Presidents
- Colt Ends Production of AR-15 Rifles
- Trump Says He Could End Afghanistan War 'Very Quickly'
- How Long Will Republicans Tolerate Trump's Lawlessness?
- Are Democrats Ready for What's Coming In 2020?