Calls for Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) to resign began trending on Twitter Tuesday morning after the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman encouraged Donald Trump Jr. to plead the Fifth,” The Hill reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Calls for Lindsey Graham to Resign Trend on Twitter
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Senator Warns of 'Coming Biden Coup'
- 'Cheating as a Way of Life'
- Three More GOP Senators Won’t Attend Convention
- Limbaugh Tells Young to Ignore Virus Warnings
- Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless…
- Mary Trump Claims Trump Praised Her Breasts
- Ayn Rand Institute Took Government Bailout
- U.S. Exits the World Health Organization
- Lindsey Graham Distances Himself from Trump
- Trump Says He'll Pressure Governors to Open Schools