Interior Secretary David Bernhardt told a panel of U.S. lawmakers that he has “not lost any sleep” over record amounts of carbon dioxide recorded in the Earth’s atmosphere, which scientists warn are altering the global climate, Reuters reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Interior Secretary ‘Not Losing Any Sleep’ Over Climate
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Remember 1972
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
Click here for an interactive version.