Interior Secretary David Bernhardt told a panel of U.S. lawmakers that he has “not lost any sleep” over record amounts of carbon dioxide recorded in the Earth’s atmosphere, which scientists warn are altering the global climate, Reuters reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Interior Secretary ‘Not Losing Any Sleep’ Over Climate
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- Clinton Suggests Tulsi Gabbard Is a Russian Asset
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan