“The White House on Wednesday escalated its war against social media when it announced an unprecedented campaign asking Internet users to share stories of when they thought they were censored by Facebook, Google’s YouTube and Twitter, tapping into President Trump’s long-running claim that tech giants are biased against conservatives,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / White House Escalates War Against Social Networks
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Remember 1972
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
Click here for an interactive version.