Rep. Tusli Gabbard (D-HI) said she would drop criminal charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and whistleblower Edward Snowden if elected, Newsweek reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Gabbard Would Drop Charges Against Assange
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- So You Want a Revolution?
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- 'This Is Not About Omar Anymore'
Click here for an interactive version.