“Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson broke the law when he failed to report an order for a $31,561 dining room table set for his office as well as the installation of an $8,000 dishwasher in the office kitchen, the Government Accountability Office found in a report published Thursday,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Carson Broke Law with Furniture Order
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alabama GOP Calls for Expulsion of Ilhan Omar
- Trump Says He Can Order U.S. Companies Out of China
- Trump Could Save Millions With Interest Rate Cut
- Trump Aides Slam French for Focus on 'Niche Issues'
- Quote of the Day
- Trump’s Volatile Approach Raises Alarms
- Boris Johnson Will Tell Trump to Stop His Trade War
- Trump Promises Middle Class Tax Cut If He Wins
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play
- The Great Crackup