President Trump tweeted that his 2016 presidential campaign had been “conclusively spied on” by the Obama administration and claimed it was akin to “treason” and demanded “long jail sentences” for those behind it.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Claims His Campaign Was ‘Conclusively Spied On’
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin
- Ex-Senator Warns of 'Coming Biden Coup'
- Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless…
- Three More GOP Senators Won’t Attend Convention
- 'Cheating as a Way of Life'
- Limbaugh Tells Young to Ignore Virus Warnings
- Ayn Rand Institute Took Government Bailout
- Tulsa Sees Coronavirus Surge
- Trump Is Close to the Point of No Return
- Biden Holds Double-Digit Lead Nationally