A new Gallup poll finds Americans’ confidence in the U.S. job market is the highest in Gallup’s trend originating in 2001, with 71% in May saying now is a good time to find a quality job.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Americans’ View of Job Market Hits New High
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Clinton Suggests Tulsi Gabbard Is a Russian Asset
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- GOP Lawmaker Rejects Mulvaney Walk Back
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan