“The German government’s top official against anti-Semitism says he wouldn’t advise Jews to wear skullcaps in parts of the country,” the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / German Official Cautions on Wearing Jewish Skullcaps
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Kamala Harris Urged to Get More Personal
- How Democrats Could Guarantee Trump's Re-Election
- Biden Crushing It In Mississippi
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- Mueller Will Testify Next Month
- Is Howard Schultz’s Failure a Bad Omen for Centrism?
- McConnell Won’t Delay Votes for Democratic Debates
- Trump Trails All Top Democrats Nationally
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
Click here for an interactive version.