“The head of Georgia’s ethics commission has filed a spate of subpoenas targeting groups led by Stacey Abrams and the chairwoman of the state Democratic Party, prompting criticism that he’s trying to exact political revenge against Republican Gov. Brian Kemp’s political opponents,” the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.
You are here: / / Broad Georgia Ethics Probe Targets Stacey Abrams
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alaska GOP Cancels Presidential Primary
- Trump Admits He Spoke to Ukraine About Biden
- Pence Took Motorcade to Island Where Cars Are Banned
- Trump Convinced of His Own Invincibility
- GOP Allies Warn Vaping Ban Will Sink Trump
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Record Share of Voters Dislike Trump Personally
- Trump Campaign Pessimistic About Michigan
- Trump’s Aborted Attack on Iran Stunned Aides
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa